We install and service these pressurised water cylinders which feed from the mains supply directly, and incorporate an expansion vessel. Safety features include a valve to drain scalding water if the temperature rises above a certain level.
- Potentially better flow rates and stronger pressure at taps, showers etc.
- This is a very quiet system.
- Ideal if you have more than one bathroom.
- Reduced risk of water contamination.
- It’s space-efficient and can be installed anywhere from the loft to the garage.
Legally, only a properly qualified plumber can fit systems incorporating unvented hot water cylinders and they must have the right certifications. At J K Plumbing and Heating we are BPEC G3 qualified, meaning we can safely install all unvented hot water systems.
We also carry out yearly services to make sure everything is working as it should be.